REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS - ON-CALL SERVICES
The City of Newark is seeking one or more qualified firm(s) to provide professional on-call services in multiple disciplines and areas of expertise.
For a copy of the Request for Qualifications, click on the respective link below:
- On-Call Geotechnical Engineering & Peer Review Services (due June 1, 2020 @ 5:00pm)
- On-Call Materials Testing Services (due June 5, 2020 @ 5:00pm)
- Addendum No. 1 (issued May 22, 2020)
- On-Call Traffic Signal & Street Light Maintenance Services (due June 1, 2020 @ 5:00pm)
- On-Call Traffic Engineering & Transportation Planning Services (due June 1, 2020 @ 5:00pm)
As a result of the current and potential extensions of the Shelter-In-Place Order for Alameda County, hard copies of Statement Qualifications will not be accepted in response to this RFQ. Interested firms shall e-mail an electronic pdf file of their Statement of Qualifications to Assistant City Engineer, Jayson Imai at email@example.com.
The City assumes no responsibility for failure or delays in delivery caused by electronic delivery service (e-mail). All interested firms are advised that the City limits receipt of e-mail attachments to approximately 15MB. It is strongly suggested that larger electronic PDF files be sent via a file sharing service such as Dropbox or Hightail. Every attempt will be made to send a confirmation e-mail to firms responding to this RFQ; however, it may not be possible for City staff to respond in a timely manner to e-mails sent just prior to the stated deadline.
All inquiries regarding the RFQ should be directed to Jayson Imai, Assistant City Engineer, by telephone at (510) 578-4671, or preferably by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.