If the downed tree has caused injuries, dial 9-1-1
A tree down can be reported directly to the Maintenance Division at 578-4806, Mon – Thurs and open Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
After hours – please call the non-emergency dispatch number at 578-4237
The City can only respond to City owned trees. Most City-owned trees are located between the sidewalk and the street or in the street median.
Please have the following information ready to report:
• The location of the down tree by street address or street and nearest cross street.
• Has the tree fallen on a vehicle or caused any damage to property?
• Is the down tree blocking the traveled way for vehicles?
• Is it blocking a sidewalk?
• The approximate size of the tree; the diameter of the trunk and the height.
• Was the tree hit by a vehicle or does it appear to have fallen due to natural causes?