The Silliman Activity and Family Aquatic Center is one site made up of the Silliman Activity Center and the Silliman Family Aquatic Center. Together, they form an award-winning center offering a variety of entertainment and activities for all ages.
The Activity Center side is pleased to offer the following:
• Fitness Center: Includes a variety of fitness equipment for your workout needs: cardiovascular equipment (Tectrix recumbant cycles and upright cycles; Stairmaster stair climbers; StarTrac treadmills; Rower; and Precor elliptical Fitness Crosstrainers; Cybex, Hoist; and SciFit fitness machines for upper and lower body, abdominal machines, and a variety of free weights and barbells.) Drop-In use only. Fee-based Personal Training available by appointment. For Personal Training, call Bryan at 578-4407.
• Gymnasium: Open Gym drop-in Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton at times available. Call the Silliman Center front desk at 578-4668 to check drop-in availability. Gym is also available for rental. Rental Form/Information. Call Stacey at 578-4409 for rental information.
• Teen Area (6th-12th grade): Includes a game room with 2 pool tables, air hockey, ping pong, and foosball. At the Teen Area lounge, teens can rock out playing either Guitar Hero on our Wii or Rockband on the PS2 using a big screen TV. Other popular games are also available for both consoles. The Teen Computer Lab with recently added new computers is open to update your MySpace or Facebook page, check out the latest You Tube sensation, or race against your friends in one of the many car racing games. The Teen Area is always supervised by adult Teen Coordinators who lead activities, monitor game equipment, and assist with homework. To use the Silliman Teen Area, participants must be currently attending 6th-12th grade and have a Teen Area Access Card. The Teen Area is also available for rental on Saturdays and Sundays. It's a great place for your teen party! - (Saturday & Sunday only) Click here and check out the Totally Teen Party Information and forms for Rental Information. Call Amy at 578-4406 for more information.
• Betty Gentry Dance Studio: site of many dance and karate classes, is available for rental. For rental inquiries, call Stacey at 578-4409.
• Activity Room: For adults and children up to 6th grade. The room features ping pong and foosball. Drop-in offered when available.
• Community Meeting Room: With a capacity of up to 80 people, the Community Meeting Room is available for rental and ideal for meetings, seminars, and training programs. Features f the room include a ceiling mounted LCD video projector and retractable screen for computer based presentations; a standard and wireless microphone system; hand held listening devices; and an adjacent kitchenette with sink, refrigerator and microwave. For team-building activities, additional rooms and/or the gym can be added to your rental at a reduced rate. For rental inquiries, call Stacey at 578-4409.
• Preschool: For children 3-4 years of age is designed to introduce your child to their first experience in a structured environment providing an opportunity for sharing and playing with other children. Activities include outdoor play, arts, crafts, storytelling, music and movement. Children are introduced to colors, shapes, numbers, and letters. Children must be fully trained in bathroom habits. Registration required.
FEES AND PASSES
Daily drop-in fees include use of all areas of the Silliman Activity and Family Aquatic Center which are age appropriate and available at the time of your visit.
We have a variety of all-inclusive passes from Youth to Seniors, including: 20 visit, 3 month, 6 month, and Annual. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Click on the following link and see FEES.