Common questions residents and business owners have are:
- What Zoning District is my property located in?
- What are the development standards (i.e. setbacks, height, etc) for my property?
- What types of development or businesses require Planning Commission and City Council approval?
- I would like to display a Grand Opening sign for my business. What is the process?
- What is the parking requirement for my business?
- What are the fees from the Planning Division?
Answers to these questions and more can be found in the Newark Municipal Code or by viewing the Zoning Map, or by contacting the Planning Division at 510-578-4330 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Inquiries for zoning and general plan information can be expedited if you are able to provide both the street address and assessor's parcel number for the property in question.