Connecting Residents to Resources
The Newark Chamber of Commerce is comprised of businesses and many area organizations and associations, all dedicated to the continued success of our fellow members and our community. We are a part of the geographical area often referred to as the Tri-Cities – which includes Fremont, Union City, and of course, Newark. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, just north of the original boundaries of Silicon Valley, which have continued to expand further north with each successive year, and which now include the East Bay cities of Newark, Fremont and Union City. Newark is a thriving location for business, centrally located for ease of travel for businesses and for workers who must travel for work or personal reasons throughout the entire Bay Area. It’s a solidly healthy community with strong economic indicators in which to live, work, shop, and play! As a member of the Newark Chamber of Commerce, you will find yourself able to access a wide range of promotional and marketing opportunities for your business or organization, and greatly expand your business connections. When you join the Newark Chamber of Commerce, you are engaged and aligned with the largest business association in Newark and you will find you are part of:
- An organization that acts as your pro-business advocate
- An organization with well developed contacts and relationships with elected and appointed decision-makers, locally and within the state, helping to connect you where it counts – your bottom line
- An organization linked to and partnered with a wide range of service providers in the non-profit social service arena;
- An organization which immediately expands your networking opportunities to potential clients and customers, helping you quickly grow your clientele
- An organization with multiple avenues to advertise and promote your business to B2B and B2C: through our online Membership Directory; regular email communications to business and community; a variety of events such as luncheons, seminars, networking mixers; sponsorship opportunities of business events and large community events like our SummerFest and OktoberFest celebrations, the Annual State of the City Luncheon and; of course, referrals to you, as a participating member business.
Find out what the Newark Chamber of Commerce is all about - what we do in the community and how we partner with our members for their success. Visit our website, www.Newark-Chamber.com, and while you are there, you can join by using our online Membership Application, and on the same application, you can subscribe to our emails, where you’ll read about upcoming events and programs that can help you succeed in your business. Enjoy seeing what the Chamber and its business members are up to by visiting our Newark Chamber of Commerce Facebook page. If you are a resident, you’ll be able to connect with Newark businesses for your service and retail needs. And if you are a business - we look forward to becoming part of your business success plan. Visit us online or call 510-578-4500 for more information you can put to use immediately!